Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day

I decided to try my baking skills today making Irish "Car Bomb" cupcakes. I got the recipe from the blog "Brown Eyed Baker" adapted from "Smitten Kitchen". Both of these ladies do a great job in the new foodie world. Cant believe people spend their days posting recipes and pics of food for people they dont even know. My Granny would not have believed it !
The hubby just walked in the door from work, so I quickly placed the other half of my cupcake in his mouth, hmmm, hmmm, hmmm !!!!!!!
Here is how it progressed... 
  
Luck of the Irish, they sure go down smooth !!!!!

5 comments:

  1. perfect for St. Patrick's day! great cupcake.Buy Cakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um..Yum! I want some! Hope you are well...Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so Good and Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aunt Kim, your cupcakes were delicious! Em brought some over last night and it made me miss your baking! mmmmmm

    ReplyDelete